DoTERRA Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender EOS 100’s of uses.
Updated: Dec 16, 2021
I am always amazed at how each Essential Oils has so many different uses.
This combo of 3 are an amazing way to dip your toes into the Essential Oil world. How about we dive into all the different uses with each oil and then talk about how they can be used together. We will then talk about how you can get them in your house .
When I started the oil that I found myself picking up constantly was Peppermint. When I am teaching it is the oil I put on everyone. DōTERRA’s Peppermint oil is like NO other! It is beautiful and 1 single drop will make 26 cups of tea. Its potentancy is beyond all others. At our house we have used it for head tension, hot flashes, clearing our sinuses, any tummy troubles, focusing and awakening, ant repellent, cooling down.
Here are some other uses:
Remember MORE is not better!!!! 1 0r 2 drops is all that is needed and use a carrier when used directly on skin.
1. Support Healthy Breathing: inhale from the bottle, diffuse, put a drop under nose, Make an inhaler
2. Cool down: make a spray bottle with a few drops of peppermint, witch hazel, and water. Keep in fridge and shake before use. Take on walks or picnics and pool.
3. Mouth wash: a drops of peppermint and lemon in a little water rinse your mouth
4. Freshen breath: one drop on your tongue.
5. Stress relief: apply to neck and forehead with a drop of lavender for a quick tension release.
6. Joint relief: No need for an ice bath just a drop on your sore joints for a quick cool down.
7. Tummy Calmer: a drop in your belly button or rub on your tummy. A drop in 4 oz of water you will feel better quickly.
8. A drop in your water for a fresh cooling drink.
9. A drop or 2 in brownies or cake. Careful it is very potent!!!!
10. Diffuse to curb a sweet tooth
11. Diffuse in the car for alert driving and also no motion sickness!
12. Diffuse or inhale for a quick pick me up. Have a big dead line you need to stay awake for Peppermint is your answer.